WB Health CHO Recruitment 2021 – Apply 1500 Community Health Officers Vacancies
WB Health Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021: Department of Health and Family Welfare inviting applications for Community Health Officers positions. Interested candidate can apply before the last date and read the full notification Before Apply Online. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions are given below. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
WB Health Recruitment 2021 | Community Health Officers Vacancy | Total Vacancies 1500 | Last Date 15-11-2021 | Apply online @ https://rajasthan.gov.in/
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-11-2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 15-11-2021
Vacancy Details of WB Health Jobs 2021
- Community Health Officers - 1500 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for WB Health Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have passed BAMS in the relevant disciplines from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Other posts-wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Gen/ OBC Candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates – No Fee
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
How to Apply For WB Health Application Form 2021
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Go to the official website - https://rajasthan.gov.in/
- Candidates apply from the official website
- Find the Careers column on the Home Page
- Then click on Apply Online option
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration
- Fill the application with the required details and upload the required documents
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form
Selection Process of WB Health Recruitment 2021
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.