KEA Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for 1242 Assistant Professor Posts
KEA Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) inviting applications for Assistant Professor positions. Interested candidate can apply before the last date and read the full notification Before Apply Online. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions are given below. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
KEA Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Professor Vacancy | Total Vacancies 1242 | Last Date 06-11-2021 | Apply online @ http://kea.kar.nic.in/
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-10-2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 06-11-2021
Vacancy Details of KEA Jobs 2021
- Assistant Professor - 1242 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for KEA Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have passed PG Degree in the relevant disciplines from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Other posts-wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 22 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
- A, 2B, 3A, 3B, General Candidates – Rs.2000/-
- SC, ST, Category 1 candidates – Rs.1000/-
- The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 57700 – 182400/- only per month
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
How to Apply For KEA Application Form 2021
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Go to the official website - http://kea.kar.nic.in/
- Candidates apply from the official website
- Find the Careers column on the Home Page
- Then click on Apply Online option
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration
- Fill the application with the required details and upload the required documents
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form
Selection Process of KEA Recruitment 2021
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.