IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 – Apply 4135 Probationary Officer Vacancies
IBPS PO Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021: India Limited inviting applications for Probationary Officer positions. Interested candidate can apply before the last date and read the full notification Before Apply Online. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions are given below. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 | Probationary Officer Vacancy | Total Vacancies 4135 | Last Date 10-11-2021 | Apply online @ https://ibps.in/
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-10-2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 10-11-2021
- Call letters for Pre- Exam Training: November, 2021
- Pre-Exam Training: November/December 2021
- Call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: November/December 2021
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 04-12-2021 and 11-12-2021
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2021/January 2022
- Call letter for Online exam – Main: December 2021/January 2022
- Online Examination – Main: January 2022
- Result of Online exam – Main: January/ February 2022
- Call letters for interview: February 2022
- Interview: February/March 2022
- Provisional Allotment: April 2022
Vacancy Details of IBPS PO Jobs 2021
- Probationary Officer - 4135 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have passed Graduate from a recognized University/Institution.
- Other posts-wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Other Candidates – Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PWBD candidates – Rs.175/-
- The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 30,000 – 50000/- only per month
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
How to Apply For IBPS PO Application Form 2021
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Go to the official website - https://ibps.in/
- Candidates apply from the official website
- Find the Careers column on the Home Page
- Then click on Apply Online option
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration
- Fill the application with the required details and upload the required documents
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form
Selection Process of IBPS PO Recruitment 2021
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.