FCI Haryana Recruitment 2021 – Apply 242 Watchman Vacancies
FCI Haryana Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021: Food Corporation of India (FCI) inviting applications for Watchman positions. Interested candidate can apply before the last date and read the full notification Before Apply Online. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions are given below. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
FCI Haryana Recruitment 2021 | Watchman Vacancy | Total Vacancies 380 | Last Date 20-10-2021 | Apply online @ https://fci.gov.in/
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-10-2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 19-11-2021
Vacancy Details of FCI Haryana Jobs 2021
- Watchman - 380 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for FCI Haryana Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have passed 8th Class from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Other posts-wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
- The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 23,300 – 64,000/- only per month
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
How to Apply For FCI Haryana Application Form 2021
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Go to the official website - https://fci.gov.in/
- Candidates apply from the official website
- Find the Careers column on the Home Page
- Then click on Apply Online option
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration
- Fill the application with the required details and upload the required documents
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form
Selection Process of FCI Haryana Recruitment 2021
- Merit list
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.