TN MRB Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for 119 Food Safety Officer Posts
TN MRB Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021: Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) inviting applications for Food Safety Officer positions. Interested candidate can apply before the last date and read the full notification Before Apply Online. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions are given below. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
TN MRB Recruitment 2021 | Food Safety Officer Vacancy | Total Vacancies 119 | Last Date 21-10-2021 | Apply online @ http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 13-10-2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 21-10-2021
Vacancy Details of TN MRB Jobs 2021
- Food Safety Officer - 119 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TN MRB Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have passed Graduate in the relevant disciplines from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Other posts-wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Not Mentioned
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC communities as per the existing Govt rules.
- Gen/ OBC Candidates – Rs.700/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman candidates – Rs.350/-
- The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 35900 – 113500/- only per month
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
How to Apply For TN MRB Application Form 2021
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Go to the official website - http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/
- Candidates apply from the official website
- Find the Careers column on the Home Page
- Then click on Apply Online option
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration
- Fill the application with the required details and upload the required documents
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form
Selection Process of TN MRB Recruitment 2021
- Written Test
- Merit list
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.