UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services Exam 2021 – Apply for 281 Vacancies
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released an application form for the Post of Assistant Engineer, Chief Fire Officer, Manager & Other Vacancies through Combined State Engineering Services Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can apply before the last date and read the full notification Before Apply Online. More Details like age limit, selection process, qualification, application fee as follow.
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Online Application available at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ Check Important Dates, Qualification, Experience, Selection
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 13-08-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13-09-2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank: 10-09-2021
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services Exam
- Candidates should have passed Degree (Relevant Branch) / Bachelor Degree (Relevant Engineering Disciplines) from recognized university/college.
- Candidates can check the entire educational qualification section from the official notification provided below.
Age (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Combined State Engineering Services (General) Examination 2021 (Assistant Engineer – AE) - 271
- Combined State Engineering Services (Special) Examination 2021 (Assistant Engineer – AE)
- For General candidates application fee Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/OBC candidates Application Fee Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
- Selected candidates as Combined State Engineering Services will get pay in between Rs.44900 – 142400/- Level-7
Selection Process of UPPSC Recruitment 2021
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
How to Apply For UPPSC Application Form 2021
- Candidates apply from the official website
- Find the Careers column on the Home Page
- Then click on Apply Online option
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration
- Fill the application with the required details and upload the required documents
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form