Punjab Police Intelligence Asst & Constable Recruitment 2021– Apply for 1191 Vacancies
Punjab Police has released an application form for the Post of Intelligence Assistant in Intelligence Cadre & Constables in the Investigation Cadre in Punjab Police Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can apply before the last date and read the full notification Before Apply Online. More Details like age limit, selection process, qualification, application fee as follow.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 Online Application available at http://punjabpolice.gov.in/ Check Important Dates, Qualification, Experience, Selection
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26-07-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23-08-2021
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Police Intelligence Asst & Constable Posts
- Candidates should have passed Graduate / CS/ CA/ IT as one of the elective subjects during the entire duration of graduation (or) B.Sc/B.Tech/BE (IT/ CS/ Computer Engg/ CS & Engg/ Information System/ Computer Networking/ Data Science/ Software Engg)/ BCA, PG Diploma (CA) from recognized university/college.
- Candidates can check the entire educational qualification section from the official notification provided below.
Age (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Intelligence Assistant - 818
- Constable - 373
- For General candidates application fee Rs. 1000/-
- For Ex-Servicemen(ESM) of Punjab State only/Lineal Descendants of ESM candidates Application Fee Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST of all States and BC of Punjab State only & EWS candidates application fee Rs. 550/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- As Per Rule
Selection Process of Punjab Police Intelligence Asst & Constable Recruitment 2021
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
How to Apply For Punjab Police Intelligence Asst & Constable Application Form 2021
- Candidates apply from the official website
- Find the Careers column on the Home Page
- Then click on Apply Online option
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration
- Fill the application with the required details and upload the required documents
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form