Public Health Dept, Maharashtra Group D Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 3466 Vacancies
Public Health Dept, NHM Maharashtra has released an application form for the Post of Group D in NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can apply before the last date and read the full notification Before Apply Online. More Details like age limit, selection process, qualification, application fee as follow.
Public Health Dept, NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Online Application available at https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in/ Check Important Dates, Qualification, Experience, Selection
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07-08-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20-08-2021
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Maharashtra Group D Posts
- Candidates should have passed SSC & ITI from a recognized university/college.
- Candidates can check the entire educational qualification section from the official notification provided below.
Age (as on 31-07-2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
- Group D
- For General candidates application fee Rs. 600/-
- For BC/ EWS candidates Application Fee Rs. 400/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- As Per Rule
Selection Process of Public Health Dept, Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
- Written Test
- Merit list
- Document Verification
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
How to Apply For Public Health Dept, Maharashtra Application Form 2021
- Candidates apply from the official website
- Find the Careers column on the Home Page
- Then click on Apply Online option
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration
- Fill the application with the required details and upload the required documents
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form