NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF Out for 107 Fitter, Turner Posts
NPCIL Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) inviting applications for Computer Operator, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, Welder, Machinist, Electrician, Turner positions. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions are given below as a link. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
The Last Date for Submission of the Application is on 13th September 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-08-2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 13-09-2021
Name of the Posts
- Computer Operator, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, Welder, Machinist, Electrician, Turner - 107 Posts
- Candidates should have passed ITI, or equivalent in the relevant disciplines from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Other posts-wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 14 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- For the Details of age relaxation, Check the Official Notification
- There is no application fee for the above vacant positions
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
- The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 7700/- to Rs. 8855/- Per Month
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
How to Apply
- Mode of Applying: Offline
- Go to the official website - https://npcil.nic.in/
- Postal Address: HR Officer, Nuclear Training Centre, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site, NPCIL, P.O.-Anushakti, Via-Kota (Rajasthan), Pin- 323303.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test/Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.