DSE, Odisha Hindi, Sanskrit Teacher & PET Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 4619 Vacancies
Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Odisha has released an application form for the Post of Contractual Hindi, Sanskrit and Physical Education Teacher in DSE, Odisha Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can apply before the last date and read the full notification Before Apply Online. More Details like age limit, selection process, qualification, application fee as follow.
DSE, Odisha Recruitment 2021 Online Application available at https://dseodisha.in/ Check Important Dates, Qualification, Experience, Selection
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 23-08-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14-09-2021
- Online Examination (tentative): First week of October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for DSE, Odisha Hindi, Sanskrit Teacher & PET Posts
- Candidates should have passed Degree (Hindi), B.Ed (Hindi), B.H.Ed / Degree (Sanskrit)/ Shastri (Sanskrit) / +2 & C.P.Ed./ B.P.Ed./ M.P.Ed from recognized university/college.
- Candidates can check the entire educational qualification section from the official notification provided below.
Age (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Hindi Teacher - 2055
- Sanskrit Teacher - 1304
- Physical Education Teacher - 1260
- For Other candidates application fee Rs. 600/-
- For SC, ST & PWD candidates Application Fee Rs. 400/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- As Per Rule
Selection Process of DSE, Odisha Recruitment 2021
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
How to Apply For DSE, Odisha Application Form 2021
- Candidates apply from the official website
- Find the Careers column on the Home Page
- Then click on Apply Online option
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration
- Fill the application with the required details and upload the required documents
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form