Akola DCC Bank Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 100 Vacancies
Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited (ADCC Bank) has released an application form for the Post of Junior Clerk (Support Staff) in ADCC Bank Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can apply before the last date and read the full notification Before Apply Online. More Details like age limit, selection process, qualification, application fee as follow.
ADCC Bank Recruitment 2021 Online Application available at https://www.akoladccbank.com/ Check Important Dates, Qualification, Experience, Selection
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20-08-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 04-09-2021
Eligibility Criteria for Akola DCC Bank Junior Clerk Posts
- Candidates should have passed Graduation from a recognized university/college.
Age (as on 31-07-2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC communities as per the existing Govt rules.
- Jr Clerk (Support Staff)
- Application Fee Rs. 1000/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- As Per Rule
Selection Process of Akola DCC Bank Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
How to Apply For Akola DCC Bank Junior Clerk Application Form 2021
- Candidates apply from the official website
- Find the Careers column on the Home Page
- Then click on Apply Online option
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration
- Fill the application with the required details and upload the required documents
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form