Indian Navy SSC Officer (IT) Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Jan 2022 Course
Indian Navy has released an application form for the Post of Short Service Commission Officer for Information Technology under special Naval Orientation Course-JAN 2022 (ST 22) in Indian Navy Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can apply before the last date and read the full notification Before Apply Online. More Details like age limit, selection process, qualification, application fee as follow.
Details About Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||Indian Navy|
|No. of Posts||45|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Post Name||SSC Officer (IT)|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy SSC Officer (IT) Posts
- Candidates should have passed BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science / Computer Engg/ IT), M.Sc/ M.Tech (Computer/ IT), MCA. from recognized university/college.
- Candidates can check the entire educational qualification section from the official notification provided below.
- Born Between (Both dates inclusive) 02 Jan 1997 & 01 Jul 2002
- SSC X (IT)
- There is no Application Fee for all categories
- As Per Rule
Selection Process of Indian Navy SSC Officer (IT) Recruitment 2021
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
How to Apply For Indian Navy SSC Officer (IT) Application Form 2021
- Candidates apply from the official website
- Find the Careers column on the Home Page
- Then click on Apply Online option
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration
- Fill the application with the required details and upload the required documents
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 02-07-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15-07-2021