Goa PSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Asst Professor, Jr Pediatrician & Other Vacancies
Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC) has released an application form for Assistant Professor, Junior Pediatrician, Block Development Officer, Junior Pathologist & Other vacancies in Goa PSC Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can apply before the last date and read the full notification Before Apply Online. More Details like age limit, selection process, qualification, application fee as follow.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2021 Online Application available at https://gpsc.goa.gov.in/ Check Important Dates, Qualification, Experience, Selection
Details About Goa PSC Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC)|
|No. of Posts||15|
|Job Category||Goa Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for Goa PSC Posts
- Candidates should have passed Degree/ PG/ Ph.D (Relevant Discipline) from recognized university/college.
- Candidates can check the entire educational qualification section from the official notification provided below.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
- Assistant Professor 06
- Junior Pediatrician 01
- Block Development Officer 03
- Lecturer 04
- Junior Pathologist 01
- Refer to the official notification for application fee details.
- As Per Rule
Selection Process of Goa PSC Recruitment 2021
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
How to Apply For Goa PSC Application Form 2021
- Candidates apply from the official website
- Find the Careers column on the Home Page
- Then click on Apply Online option
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration
- Fill the application with the required details and upload the required documents
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15-07-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23-07-2021