Coast Guard AC 01/2022 Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 50 Vacancies
Join Indian Coast Guard has released an application form for the Post of Assistant Commandant AC in Coast Guard Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can apply before the last date and read the full notification Before Apply Online. More Details like age limit, selection process, qualification, application fee as follow.
Details About Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|No. of Posts||50|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant AC|
Eligibility Criteria for Coast Guard Posts
- Candidates should have passed Degree/Diploma in Engineering from a recognized university/college.
- Candidates can check the entire educational qualification section from the official notification provided below.
- Check out the Official Notification to know about the Age Limit details & Age relaxation details.
- General Duty GD 40
- Tch (Engg/Elect) 10
- There is no Application Fee for all categories
- As Per Rule
Selection Process of Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
How to Apply For Coast Guard Application Form 2021
- Candidates apply from the official website
- Find the Careers column on the Home Page
- Then click on Apply Online option
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration
- Fill the application with the required details and upload the required documents
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 04-07-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14-07-2021
- Admit Card Available: 20-07-2021