NPCIL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 50 Vacancies
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released an application form for the Post of ITI Apprentice in NPCIL Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can apply before the last date and read the full notification Before Apply Online. More Details like age limit, selection process, qualification, application fee as follow.
Table of Content (toc)
Details About NPCIL Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|No. of Posts||50|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
- Candidates should have passed ITI in relevant Trade from a recognized university/college.
- Candidates can check the entire educational qualification section from the official notification provided below.
- ITI Apprentice
Age (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 14 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- There is no Application Fee for all categories
- As Per Rule
Selection Process of NPCIL Recruitment 2021
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16-06-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 07-07-2021
- Last of submission of receipt of hard copies: 21-07-2021
How to Apply For NPCIL Application Form 2021
- Candidates apply from the official website
- Find the Careers column on the Home Page
- Then click on Apply Online option
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration
- Fill the application with the required details and upload the required documents
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form