NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 2800 Vacancies
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP) has released an application form for the Post of Community Health Officers (CHO) in NHM UP Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can apply before the last date and read the full notification Before Apply Online. More Details like age limit, selection process, qualification, application fee as follow.
Table of Content (toc)
Details About NHM UP Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP)|
|No. of Posts||2800|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||Community Health Officers (CHO))|
- Candidates should have passed GNM/B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from recognized university/college.
- Candidates can check the entire educational qualification section from the official notification provided below.
- Community Health Officer (CHO)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- There is no Application Fee for all categories
- As Per Rule
Selection Process of NHM UP Recruitment 2021
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30-06-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30-07-2021
How to Apply For NHM UP Application Form 2021
- Candidates apply from the official website
- Find the Careers column on the Home Page
- Then click on Apply Online option
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration
- Fill the application with the required details and upload the required documents
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form