MUC Bank Clerical Trainee Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 50 Vacancies
The Mehsana Urban Co-operative Bank Limited (MUC Bank) has released an application form for the Post of Clerical Trainee in MUC Bank Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can apply before the last date and read the full notification Before Apply Online. More Details like age limit, selection process, qualification, application fee as follow.
Table of Content (toc)
Details About MUC Bank Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||The Mehsana Urban Co-operative Bank Limited (MUC Bank)|
|No. of Posts||50|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
- Candidates should have passed M.Com/M.Sc. or MCA/MBA from a recognized university/college.
- Candidates can check the entire educational qualification section from the official notification provided below.
- Clerical Trainee
Total Number Of Posts – 50
Age (as on 01-09-2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC communities as per the existing Govt rules.
- For all candidates Application Fee Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Offline
- As Per Rule
Selection Process of MUC Bank Recruitment 2021
Selection will be done as per performance in
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24-06-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10-07-2021
How to Apply For MUC Bank Application Form 2021
- Candidates apply from the official website
- Find the Careers column on the Home Page
- Then click on Apply Online option
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration
- Fill the application with the required details and upload the required documents
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form