MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 92 Vacancies
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has has released application form for the Post of Assistant District Prosecution Officer in MPPSC Recruitment 2021. Interested candidate can apply before the last date and read the full notification Before Apply Online. More Details like age limit, selection process, qualification, application fee as follow.
Table of Content (toc)
Details About MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts||92|
|Job Category||MP Govt Job|
|Job location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Name||Assistant District Prosecution Officer|
- Candidates should have passed Degree in Law (LLB) from recognized university/college.
- Candidates can check the entire educational qualification section from the official notification provided below.
- Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- For Gen/Others State candidates application fee Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PH candidates (MP State) candidates Application Fee Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
- As Per Rule
Selection Process of MPPSC Recruitment 2021
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Other selection process details please go to the official notification.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17-06-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16-07-2021
How to Apply For MPPSC Application Form 2021
- Candidates apply from official website
- Find the Careers column on the Home Page
- Then click on Apply Online option
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration
- Fill the application with the required details and upload the required documents
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form