Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 50th Course Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 55 Vacancies
Indian Army has released an application form for the Post of NCC Special Entry Scheme 50th Course (Oct 2021) in Indian Army Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can apply before the last date and read the full notification Before Apply Online. More Details like age limit, selection process, qualification, application fee as follow.
Table of Content (toc)
Details About Indian Army Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||Indian Army|
|No. of Posts||55|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Post Name||NCC Special Entry Scheme 50th Course (Oct 2021)|
- Candidates should have passed Graduation from a recognized university/college.
- Candidates can check the entire educational qualification section from the official notification provided below.
- NCC Men 50
- NCC Women 05
Age (as on 01-07-2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 19 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- There is no Application Fee for all categories
- As Per Rule
Selection Process of Indian Army Recruitment 2021
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16-06-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15-07-2021
How to Apply For Indian Army Application Form 2021
- Candidates apply from the official website
- Find the Careers column on the Home Page
- Then click on Apply Online option
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration
- Fill the application with the required details and upload the required documents
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form