DEO Jashpur Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 252 Lecturer, Teacher & Other Vacancies
District Education Officer, Jashpur has released an application form for the Post of Lecturer, Teacher (Pre-Secondary School), Assistant Teacher (Primary School), Laboratory Assistant Science, Head Reader, Computer Teacher, Exercise Teacher, Librarian, Assistant Grade-02/ 03, Filled & Chowkidar in DEO Jashpur Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can apply before the last date and read the full notification Before Apply Online. More Details like age limit, selection process, qualification, application fee as follow.
Table of Content (toc)
Details About DEO Jashpur Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||District Education Officer, Jashpur|
|No. of Posts||252|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Lecturer, Teacher, Peon, Chownkidar & Others|
- Candidates should have passed 8th, 12th, Graduation, D.EI.Ed, PGDCA from recognized university/college.
- Candidates can check the entire educational qualification section from the official notification provided below.
- Lecturer, Teacher (Pre-Secondary School)
- Assistant Teacher (Primary School)
- Laboratory Assistant Science
- Head Reader
- Computer Teacher
- Exercise Teacher
- Librarian, Assistant Grade-02/ 03
- Filled & Chowkidar
- Age limit should be 18 years to 70 years
- Check out the Official Notification to know about the Age Limit details & Age relaxation details.
- There is no Application Fee for all categories
- As Per Rule
Selection Process of DEO Jashpur Recruitment 2021
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16-06-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30-06-2021
How to Apply For DEO Jashpur Application Form 2021
- Candidates apply from the official website
- Find the Careers column on the Home Page
- Then click on Apply Online option
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration
- Fill the application with the required details and upload the required documents
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form