West Central Railway Recruitment 2021, Apply 165 Apprentice Vacancies
WCR Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021: West Central Railway inviting applications for the positions of Apprentice. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | WCR Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 165 | Last Date 30.03.2021 | WCR Recruitment Notification @ https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Details About This Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||West Central Railway|
|No. of Posts||165|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job location||Madhya Pradesh|
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application : 01-03-2021
- Last date for submission of online application : 30-03-2021
Name of the Posts
Total Number of Posts : 165 Posts
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class or equivalent with ITI (Relevant Trades) in the relevant disciplines from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Other posts wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit : 14 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 24 Years
- For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
- Others Candidates – Rs.170/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ Female candidates – Rs.70/-
- The selected candidates will get the salary as Rs. 50,000 – 220000/- only per month
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Merit List / Certificate Verification
How to Apply
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the West Central Railway Online Recruitment 2021.
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Go to official website
- Find the “careers/ Advertisements/ News page” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding Apprentice Posts and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now Click on Registration on West Central Railway and Fill all correct details
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required
- Take print your application form for future use.