RVUNL Recruitment 2021, Apply 1019 JE Vacancies
RVUNL Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021: Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd inviting applications for the positions of Junior Engineer, Junior Chemist, Informatics Assistant. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
RVUNL Recruitment 2021 | RVUNL Junior Engineer, Junior Chemist, Informatics Assistant. Posts | Total Vacancies 1019 | Last Date 22.03.2021 | RVUNL Recruitment Notification @ http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/
Details About This Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd|
|No. of Posts||1019|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application : 24-02-2021
- Last date for submission of online application : 16-03-2021
Name of the Posts
- Junior Engineer 946
- Junior Chemist 27
- Informatics Assistant 46
Total Number of Posts : 1019 Posts
- Candidates should have passed Graduation / Post Graduation/ Engineering in the relevant disciplines from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Other posts wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 40 Years
- For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
- UR (Gen)/EWS Candidates – Rs.1600/-
- SC/ ST/BC/ MBC/ PWD (PH) candidates – Rs.1400/- No Fee
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test/Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the RVUNL Online Recruitment 2021.
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Go to official website
- Find the “careers/ Advertisements/ News page” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding JE Posts and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now Click on Registration on RVUNL and Fill all correct details
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required
- Take print your application form for future use.