RBI Recruitment 2021, Apply 841 Office Attendant Vacancies
RBI Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021: Reserve Bank of India inviting applications for the positions of 841 Office Attendant. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
RBI Recruitment 2021 | Office Attendant Posts | Total Vacancies 841 | Last Date 15.03.2021 | RBI Recruitment Notification @ https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/
Details About This Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|No. of Posts||841|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job location||All Over India|
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application : 20-02-2021
- Last date for submission of online application : 15-03-2021
Name of the Posts
- Office Attendant
Total Number of Posts : 841 Posts
- Candidates should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) or equivalent in the relevant disciplines from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Other posts wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 25 Years
- For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
- OBC/EWS/General Candidates – Rs.450/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/EXS candidates – Rs.50/-
- The selected candidates will get the salary as Rs. 10,940– 26,508/- only per month
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test/Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
How to Apply
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the RBI Online Recruitment 2021.
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Go to official website - https://www.rbi.org.in/
- Find the “careers/ Advertisements/ News page” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding Office Attendant Posts and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now Click on Registration on RBI and Fill all correct details
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required
- Take print your application form for future use.