DU Recruitment 2021, Apply 1145 Non Teaching Staff Vacancies
DU Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021: Delhi University inviting applications for the positions of 1145 Non Teaching Staff. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Delhi University Recruitment 2021 | Non Teaching Staff Posts | Total Vacancies 1145 | Last Date 22.03.2021 | Delhi University Recruitment Notification @ https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/
Details About This Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||Delhi University|
|No. of Posts||1145|
|Job Category||University Jobs|
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application : 23-02-2021
- Last date for submission of online application : 16-03-2021
Name of the Posts
- Non Teaching Staff
Total Number of Posts : 1145 Posts
- Candidates should have passed MBBS / LL.B or MBA or CA/ICWA or MCA or M.Phil./Ph.D / Bachelor Degree in the relevant disciplines from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Other posts wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Maximum age varies post wise. so check the official notification
- General/Unreserved Candidates – Rs.1000/-
- OBC(NCL)/ EWS /Female Candidates – Rs.800/-
- SC/ST/PwD candidates – Rs.600/- No Fee
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test / Skill Test/Interview/Personality Test.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the University Jobs Police Online Recruitment 2021.
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Go to official website
- Find the “careers/ Advertisements/ News page” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding Non Teaching Staff Posts and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now Click on Registration on University Jobs and Fill all correct details
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required
- Take print your application form for future use.