Kerala PSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021 – Apply 77 Police Constable Vacancies
Kerala PSC Police Constable Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission inviting applications for Police Constable positions. Interested candidate can apply before the last date and read the full notification Before Apply Online. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions are given below. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Kerala PSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021 | Police Constable Vacancy | Total Vacancies 77 | Last Date 01-12-2021 | Apply online @ https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-11-2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 01-12-2021
Vacancy Details of Kerala PSC Police Constable Jobs 2021
- Police Constable - 77 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have passed 10th in the relevant disciplines from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Other posts-wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 26 Years
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
- The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 22,200 – 48,000/- only per month
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
How to Apply For Kerala PSC Police Constable Application Form 2021
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Go to the official website - https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
- Candidates apply from the official website
- Find the Careers column on the Home Page
- Then click on Apply Online option
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration
- Fill the application with the required details and upload the required documents
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form
Selection Process of Kerala PSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.